From Coaley Junction Station
the line curved away to the south, crossing Coaley Road (now Box Road)
at a level crossing. It then ran between hedges and over the River Cam
via a bridge. This bridge was originally of timber construction but was
replaced by a concrete one in 1948 which is still
in existence at the rear of the Draycott Business Park in Cam. A short
distance from the southern side of the bridge, two sidings, used for grain
traffic, diverged from the line to serve Draycott Mill and Middle Mill.
Continuing from this point the line ran reasonably straight until it entered
Lower Cam, reaching Cam Station.