Beyond Cam Station stood the cloth mill of Hunt & Winterbotham which
was served by a short siding running parallel with the main line. The
mill itself survives in 2003 as Cam Mill, part of the Milliken Group.
After passing the mill, the line followed the river in the bottom of the
valley and also for a good part ran alongside the road at Everlands which
was developed between the two world wars. A footbridge, known as Gallows
Bridge and used frequently as a photographic platform, crossed it in this
section. From here the line climbed on to a low embankment and crossed
Church Road via the wooden Quag Bridge, a survivor from 1856. After this
it passed the Dursley gas works and entered the grounds of R.A.Lister
where a number of sidings diverged to serve the works. Finally at the
far end of the Lister's site and hemmed in on all sides by factory buildings
it reached Dursley Station.